"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament
shows his handywork. . . In them He has set a tabernacle for the sun,
Which is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoices
like a strong man to run his race. His going forth is from the end of
the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing
hidden from his heat." -- Psalm 19:1, 4-6
- Angel of the Sun!
- There is no warmth without thee,
- No fire without thee,
- No life without thee.
- The green leaves of the trees
- Do worship thee,
- And through thee is the tiny wheat kernel
- Become a river of golden grass,
- Moving with the wind.
- Through thee is opened the flower
- In the center of my body.
- Therefore will I never hide myself
- From thee.
- Angel of Sun,
- Holy messenger of the Earthly Mother,
- Enter the holy temple within me
- And give me the Fire of Life!
The Sun page(s) created: June 22, 1998; last updated: